The Museum of Illusions, the fastest growing “edutainment” destination in the world with locations in over 20 major cities worldwide, has made its way to Chicago!
The family-friendly space in downtown Chicago is a great choice for any searching for indoor activities. Also, if you like photos, this is the place for you! Instagram-worthy picture opportunities are abundant.
The museum will feature highly visual, engaging, and hands-on exhibits that will tease the senses and challenge the mind. It’s great for anyone looking for a fun distraction.
Serving as a place where you can “experience the impossible,” the Museum of Illusions will challenge guests to see things differently as it unveils the mechanics behind its mind-bending illusions.
MUSEUM OF ILLUSIONS – THE EXHIBITS
With over 80 exhibits, guests can immerse themselves in illusions at every touchpoint. Highlights include:
- Challenge your brain and perception with the Vortex Tunnel
- Upgrade your selfie game with the Kaleidoscope Exhibit
- Watch yourself grow and shrink in the Ames Room
- Defy gravity in the Anti-Gravity Room
- Show off your superpowers in the Rotated Room
- Engage in some friendly competition in the Smart Playroom
MUSEUM OF ILLUSIONS – THE DETAILS
The Museum of Illusions is perfect for all ages, with kids five and under free with an accompanying adult.
It’s located at 25 E. Washington Street, just steps away from Millennium Park, public transportation, and Block 37.
The safety of guests and visitors at the Museum of Illusions is a top priority. The museum is opening its doors with several safety measures and procedures in place that are in accordance with CDC and local government guidelines.
Here’s what to expect:
- Mandatory face masks
- Temperature checks
- Limited capacity and timed ticketing
- Hand sanitizing stations
- One-way and social distancing floor stickers
- Touchless bathroom fixtures
- Installation of the latest HVAC air purifying technology
Looking for more fun things to do around the Midwest, click here.